The Holy Names University business major offers adult students a solid foundation in the fundamental components of business. You’ll learn the basics of management, accounting, finance, economics, leadership, and marketing from professors with extensive experience in the field. A focus on social responsibility and an emphasis on the value of diversity make HNU’s program unique.
- Students customize their education by choosing the concentration that best fits their aspirations and interests.
- Academic calendars offer nontraditional and traditional scheduling options; classes meet every week or every other weekend for seven weeks, or once or twice a week for a semester.
- Individualized academic plans are designed around the student. Depending on transferable units, a degree can be completed in less than two years.
- Students consider social issues that are relevant to business ethics, and explore concepts such as sustainability and worker well-being.
- Courses use a case study approach, giving students ample opportunities to practice analytical and communication skills.
- Faculty and students bring real-world experience to the classroom, enriching business classes with unique examples and insights.
- You may be eligible to take two graduate business courses that apply toward a bachelor’s degree or, if you are accepted into the University’s MBA program, toward a Master of Business Administration.