- HNU classes are small: the average class size is 12 students to 1 professor.
- Classes are taught by faculty who are experts in their field; 83% of faculty possess terminal degrees (a masters or doctoral degree).
- HNU provides one of the most affordable choices in private, non-profit education. Financial aid is available as well as an interest-free flexible tuition payment. Please check with your company to inquire if corporate tuition assistance offered.
- HNU’s accredited degree programs allow students the opportunity to enroll in graduate programs. During their senior year, Adult Baccalaureate Degree Program students who wish to pursue a graduate degree at HNU may be eligible to take up to six units of graduate classes concurrently with their undergraduate classes.
- Syllabi for classes are available electronically for enrolled students at http://blackboard.hnu.edu approximately three weeks before the beginning of each class.
HNU students may take advantage of a full-range of services and facilities including a library, computer labs, career center, dining facilities, gymnasium, pool, performing arts center and bookstore. Advising, tutoring, financial aid counseling and career services are also available.
Learn about the Admissions Process »
Review the University Catalog »
See our Course Schedules »
Meet HNU's Faculty »