- Small class size, knowledge of professors, access to peers and peer knowledge
- The professors are dedicated. They care and thatís what counts.
- The practical focus on teaching in an urban setting was priceless.
- True integration of field experience and theory.
- The instructors cared about you being a successful teacher.
- Well trained in designing lesson plans
- Diversity in classes.
Download a detailed Master Information Brochure (MIB) about Holy Names University's Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
Learn about the Admissions Process »
Review the University Catalog »
See our Course Schedules »
Meet HNU's Graduate Faculty »
HNU Cal Grant Qualifying Institution Disclosure
Per California Assembly Bill (AB) 2086, California license examination passage rates for graduates of the Teacher Credential program can be found here.