RN to MSN Program
Are you a registered nurse interested in advancing your career choices? In the RN to MSN nursing program, students may put their careers on the fast track and earn a Master of Science in Nursing degree in two to three years. RN to MSN degree completion programs are endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
- The RN-MSN track is new and innovative in the field of nursing.
- Courses are designed for RNs with a diploma from a hospital nursing school, associate degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- RN-MSN students may concentrate in nursing education or nursing administration/management.
- Classes meet either online or in-person. Typically, clinical experiences may be arranged close to students’ homes.
- HNU’s state-of-the-art simulation lab provides students with hands-on training.
- Students may obtain a MSN degree in two to three years (39 to 54 credits), depending on their educational background.
Download a detailed Master Information Brochure (MIB) about Holy Names University's RN to MSN Program
Learn about the Admissions Process »
Review the University Catalog »
See our Course Schedules »
Meet HNU's Faculty »