Welcome! I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Nicole Greenland, Library Systems Administrator/Instructional Technologist at Holy Names University. I have been here since the Fall of 2004.Faculty Development Emergency?Have you gotten stuck trying to do a task you were just sure you had already learned? Interested in learning a new technology? I can help!Stop by during my drop-in hours at the Technology Support Center (Brennan 80), send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give me a call @ ext 1462 or visit my Faculty Development/Instructional Technology Guide. I’m here to help!
Visit the Library
- Hawk Bytes: Collaborate Available in Blackboard through December
- Faculty Technology Development Update – Founders’Day Edition
- Faculty Technology Development Update – April 18 – 24
- Faculty Technology Development Update – Week of March 27 – April 2
- Faculty Technology Development Update – Week of March 20 – 26