Tag Archives: Kaiser Building

Out With the Old, In With the New

In 1957 the entire college moved from Lake Merritt to the new campus on Mountain Boulevard. The old property was sold to Henry Kaiser, its buildings demolished to make way for the Kaiser Building. Above, some alumni and SNJM Sisters … Continue reading

Posted in Campus Construction 1955-1958, Lake Merritt Campus 1868-1957 | Tagged , , , , , , , | 1 Comment