Tag Archives: Raskob Institute

HNU historical mural in Hester Building

Check out the historical mural in the Michael and Maureen Hester Administration Building that documents HNU’s story—from the arrival of the first Sisters to the establishment of the college and its relocation to the Oakland Hills.    

Posted in Campus Construction 1955-1958, College of the Holy Names 1957-1970, Holy Names College 1971-1990, Lake Merritt Campus 1868-1957 | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Mr Raskob walks with alumnae

Posted in College of the Holy Names 1957-1970 | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Raskob Learning Institute and Day School

Posted in Holy Names College 1971-1990 | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment