Job Search Intensive
Because space is limited, sign up is required. Reserve your spot by sending an email to Nikaido@hnu.edu or calling 510.436.1419
This two hour seminar is a nuts and bolts, action oriented program that will allow you to hit the ground running, armed with everything you need to be successful in your job search.
Presented by the director of business development for the San Francisco Business Times, this seminar highlights using local market-place information as an effective tool to identify companies, job leads and career opportunities and preparing for interviews.
What you will learn:
- The importance of creating a written plan
- Techniques for identifying which companies are hiring
- How to tap into the hidden job market
- How to be more proactive in your job search
- Steps to take when contacting a prospective employer
- Additional job-seeking resources
- How to better prepare for industry-specific job interviews
Who should attend?
- Students entering the job market for the first time
- MBA students transitioning back into the market place
- Currently employed graduates looking for new career opportunities
- Alumni looking to create additional opportunities