Your profile consists of what you know about yourself and how it relates to career options. This assignment will help you begin to explore your interests, strengths and work values and investigate some of the many career opportunities that might be a good match for you.
1. Complete the Quick Profile on Career Beam
- Access Career Beam HERE.
- The first time you log in to Career Beam you will need to create an account.
- Click on the “Quick Profile” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the directions through the inventories until you are done (about 15 minutes).
- After your last selection you are sent to the Quick Profile Results page.
2. Based on your Quick Profile Results, pick 3 suggested industries or careers and view video interviews from professionals in those careers on CandidCareer.
- Go to CandidCareer - https://www.candidcareer.com/
- Click on Explore to choose videos or type in a keyword in the search box
3. Complete the Profile Summary Report using the information gleaned from steps one and two and turn it in to your instructor.