Holy Names University MBA Program
It’s time to create your succession plan. Get your MBA.
Completing your Master's Degree in Business Administration may be easier and faster than you think.
MBA program highlights:
- Classes taught by faculty with academic credentials from top Universities and with real world experience from outstanding companies in the marketplace
- Convenient evening and weekend classes to fit into a busy adult’s schedule
- No GRE or GMAT exam required
- Complete your degree in 12, 18 or 24 months
- A customized academic program to fit your busy schedule
- Five flexible start times a year – January, March, May, August or October
- Personal contact with professors
- Financial Aid available to make your degree affordable
At HNU you will develop contacts with business students from the corporate world and will have access to a strong alumni network after graduation. Learn more about our MBA degree program »
Come to our next evening HNU Information Session here on our campus in the Oakland hills overlooking the San Francisco Bay, featuring informal and personal conversations with department chairs, faculty members and enrollment counselors about curriculum, course schedules, financial aid, admissions requirements and the HNU culture.
For more details, phone (800) 430-1321 or email us at email@example.com.