Campus Ministry welcomes students, faculty, and staff, of diverse cultures, religions, and beliefs, to grow in relationship with God and others through such opportunities as:
- Student Ministries and Leadership (See Service and Ministries)
- Interfaith Prayer, Meditation, & Faith Sharing Opportunities
- Campus Ministry Practicums & Independent Study for Course Credit
- Sacramental Preparation and Initiation (R.C.I.A. and Confirmation)
- Religious Education & Reflection
- Spiritual Direction, Pastoral Care, & Gifts Discernment
- Service, Justice, & Peace Opportunities
- Fellowship, Community Building, & Social Activities
Julian’s Gospel: Illuminating the Life & Revelations of Julian of Norwich,with Veronica Rolf
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m. — 8:30 p.m.
Location: In the McLean Chapel
Julian’s Gospel: Illuminating the Life & Revelations of Julian of Norwich (Orbis Books, 2013): A Presentation by the Author, Veronica Mary Rolf.
Through the scholarship of Veronica Mary Rolf, Julian of Norwich will prepare us for Holy Week.Request Email Reminder
Sunday, September 29, 2013
All are welcome to gather around the table for our 7PM Sunday Mass, in the McLean Chapel. Choir Rehearsals are at 5:30PM, before the Mass. No prior experience necessary!
Mass for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception
Monday, December 9, 2013
December 8 falls on the second Sunday in Advent this year. The Advent celebration takes precedence and the feast of the Immaculate Conception is transferred to Monday, December 9.
Blessing of the Animals
Friday, October 4, 2013
Please bring your pets (on leash, in cage, or on your lap), or photos of your pets, for a special blessing, with Br. Phillip Polk, OFM.