3rd Annual Nursing Symposium
Holy Names University's 3rd Annual Nursing Symposium
Earn 8 Continuing Education Units in one day!
Friday, March 24, 2017
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Valley Center for the Performing Arts
- Joseph Morris, PhD, MSN, RN, Executive Officer, California Board of Registered Nursing
- Dr. Maria Mangini, PhD, FNP, CNM, Holy Names University
- Joanne Spetz, PhD, FAAN, University of California, San Francisco
- Reshea Holman, MSN, Alameda Health Systems
- Gia Smith, MSN, Central Valley Specialty Hospital
- Shelley Johnson, MHA, BSN, RN, ACM, NorthBay Healthcare
- James P. Goyena, MSN, HCI-C, Stanford Health System
- Sally Scofield, MSN, RN, CNE, Ohlone College
- Pamela Stanley, DNP, MSN, MBA, CENP, Holy Names University
- Myra Lang, MS, RN, CCRN, CNML, NE-BC, Regulatory, Risk, Compliance, Specialists Inc.
- Maxine Rand, DNP, MPA, NEA-BC, RN-BC, CPHIMS, Kaiser Permanente
- Enna Trevathan, DNP, MBA, MSN, University of San Francisco
Nurse Practitioner Panel
- Cris Bissonnette, MSN, FNP, LifeLong Medical Care
- Barbara Turner, PhD, FNP, AJ Thomas Medical Center
- Amy Ziegler, MSN, ACNP, NorthBay Healthcare
Discuss the impact of nurses as change agents in academia, practice, research, and policy.
Understand the relationship of higher education to practice in an era of rapid change.
Identify the roles of nurses across the healthcare continuum in promoting health equity.
Explore the potential of inter-professional collaborative practice to attain IHI Triple AIM goals - better quality, better value, and better experience of care.
Friday, March 24, 2017 - 7:30am to 5:00pm
Valley Center for Performing Arts
Mar 24 2017 - 7:30am to 5:00pm