Hawk Day (August 17)
During a summer Hawk Day, you'll connect with fellow incoming new students, explore ways to get involved at HNU, and learn more about the resources and people that are here to support you along the way. Hawk Days are one of two required programs for new undergraduate students.
Pre-Hawk Day Requirements
- Students are encouraged to sign up for a Hawk Day date as soon as they have submitted their Intent to Enroll form. All students must complete the following items at least two weeks prior to their scheduled Hawk Day:
- submitted the enrollment deposit;
- taken our mathematics placement test (sign-ups are acesssible by clicking on a Hawk Day date below);
- received your financial aid award letter; and
- submitted all final transcripts.
- Transfer students must meet with an academic advisor before attending a Hawk Day. More information about scheduling a meeting will be available soon.
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Aug 17 2018 - 8:00am to 5:00pm