HNU offers a flexible post-MSN Nursing Administration/MBA certificate program with a focus on the business aspects of nursing administration. This student-focused certificate program introduces RNs with a Master of Science in Nursing to MBA-level business administration courses and is designed specifically for working adults.
Some of HNU's post-MSN Nursing Administration/MBA certificate program advantages include:
- Classes convene once a month (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for the MSN degree, with one additional Saturday morning class for the MBA degree, in a semester term with summer classes to efficiently complete the program
- A state-of-the-art studio at Holy Names University brings the classroom to the workplace via video conferencing
- Instruction by highly qualified faculty in an environment that includes state-of-the-art technology makes this program a must for those interested in a quality education with a faculty committed to students
- The Post-Master's of Science Nursing Administration / MBA Certificate program can be completed in just 24 months
- The program requires two prerequisites, statistics and computer proficiency;
- The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).