Are you a registered nurse interested in advancing your career choices? In the ADN to MSN nursing program, students may put their careers on the fast track and earn a Master of Science in Nursing degree in two to three years. ADN to MSN degree completion programs are endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
The MSN degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
- The ADN (RN) to MSN track is new and innovative in the field of nursing.
- ADN (RN) to MSN students may concentrate in nursing education, nursing administration/management, nursing informatics or care transition management.
- Classes meet online and in-person. Typically, clinical experiences may be arranged close to students’ homes.
- HNU’s state-of-the-art simulation lab provides students with hands-on training.
- Students may obtain an MSN degree in two to three years (39 to 54 credits), depending on their educational background.
*Prerequisites include Epidemiology, English 1B, and Statistics