Alumni Benefits and Resources
You're part of our alumni family
Welcome to the HNU Alumni Association! Whether you completed a single course or multiple degrees at Holy Names, you are part of our alumni family, and are entitled to a range of benefits and services.
The career center welcomes all HNU alumni and offers lifetime services with the center. We’re here to assist with resumes, cover letters, interview preparation, career exploration, and job searching as well as career advising. Handshake is our career platform for creating your profile to search for and apply for jobs whether on or off-campus with the over 4,000 employers we have connected with.HNU Career Center Create a Handshake Account
To request a replacement diploma, submit this form with payment to the University Registrar’s Office. (Please note: All replacement diplomas feature the University’s current name, president, and academic vice president.)
- Free use of the gym and weight room during operating hours
- Free admission to performances and athletic events (unless otherwise noted)
- Free use of McLean Chapel for weddings and memorials (Donations gratefully accepted)
- 10% off facilities rentals for other special events. 25% off rentals for non-profit organizations (Must provide IRS letter indicating non-profit status).
- 10% off Summer Sport Camp fees for immediate family
- 10% off HNU bookstore purchases (excluding textbooks)
- 10% off HNU facilities rental for special events
- Meals discount at the Public Market cafeteria (staff rate)
Borrow books and enjoy onsite access to HNU’s digital collections. (Unfortunately, we do not offer remote access to our databases at this time). To learn more, visit the library website, call (510) 436-1332, or email email@example.com.
HNU provides official transcripts online via the National Student Clearinghouse (view ordering instructions). You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single season, and may track your order(s) online. For more information, please contact (510) 436-1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.