Welcome to HNU Career Services!
Holy Names University’s Career Services Department promotes the development of students’ professionalism and life skills by providing tools to guide them with career-planning decisions and by providing assistance in developing their own unique marketable skill set.
We offer individual career counseling, career assessments, resume and cover letter critiques, mock interviews, career-topic workshops and an annual Career Fair. Career Services hosts a job listing site, ‘Career Beam’, which is dedicated to and solely accessible to HNU students. ‘Career Beam’ offers an online format for students to search current job listings, conduct career and employer research, use templates to build a resume and is accessible 24/7.
- Resume and cover letter help
- Career advising
- Interview practice and preparation
- Assessments to help identify your interests
Through participation in Career Services activities, students will:
- Develop skills involved with professional networking
- Apply to and obtain funding for graduate school
- Explore tools for career development and advancement
The Career Service's hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Available for scheduled appointments after 5pm
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please email the career counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org.