As the Operation/Program Data Specialist this person will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining structures and processes that support a rigorous and continuous program readiness for accreditation. This position requires strong attention to detail, good working knowledge of PCs and Excel, and basic project management and data analysis skills. Reporting directly to the Chair of the Department of Nursing, this position navigates across all nursing programs and campus personnel, as well as off-campus entities, to foster accuracy, currency and a complete data management system.
- minimum Bachelor's Degree in an area commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Proficiency with PC and MAC. Experience with Publisher or similar design program preferred.
- Administrative/office experience
- collaborate with Institutional research and university data analyst to ensure alignment with Department and university data analysis systems.
- collect, enter and track statistical data
- oversee the maintenance and ordering of supplies, equipment and necessary technology
- Participate in Department of Nursing Faculty meetings
- Must be well-organized, responsible and punctual. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills exhibited by the ability to relate well with others in a personable and professional manner at all times
- Proficiency with fax and scan machines. Willingness to learn new computer systems
Send cover letter, resume and HNU Employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org