Welcome to the HNU Career Center!
The Career Center provides the tools to guide you in making career-planning decisions along with developing and marketing skills to employers. We offer individual career advising, events and workshops, resume and cover letter critiques, practice interviews and job listings. The Career Center hosts a virtual career center (Career Beam) which allows you to take career assessments, build a resume, conduct a practice interview, search for jobs and conduct career and employer research online. You can access the virtual career center, 24/7.
- Resume and cover letter help
- Career advising
- Interview practice and preparation
- Assessments to help identify your interests
Through participation in Career Center activities, students will:
- Understand the benefits of and skills involved with professional networking
- Gain information about applying to and funding graduate school
- Learn tools for career development and advancement.
The Career Center's hours for the Fall 2016 semester are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 1pm to 5pm
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please email the career counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org.