Welcome to the HNU Career Center!
The Career Center provides the tools to guide you in making career-planning decisions along with developing and marketing skills to employers. We offer individual career advising, events and workshops, resume and cover letter critiques, practice interviews and job listings. The Career Center hosts a virtual career center (Career Beam) which allows you to take career assessments, build a resume, conduct a practice interview, search for jobs and conduct career and employer research online. You can access the virtual career center, 24/7.
- Resume and cover letter help
- Career advising
- Interview practice and preparation
- Assessments to help identify your interests
Through participation in Career Center activities, students will:
- Understand the benefits of and skills involved with professional networking
- Gain information about applying to and funding graduate school
- Learn tools for career development and advancement.
The Career Center is closed for the summer and will reopen with limited hours in August 2016. For questions, please contact email@example.com.