Welcome to HNU Career Services!
Holy Names University’s Career Services Department promotes the development of students’ professionalism and life skills by providing tools to guide them with career-planning decisions and by providing assistance in developing their own unique marketable skill set.
We offer individual career counseling, career assessments, resume and cover letter critiques, mock interviews, career-topic workshops and an annual Career Fair.
- Resume and cover letter help
- Career advising
- Interview practice and preparation
- Assessments to help identify your interests
Through participation in Career Services activities, students will:
- Develop skills involved with professional networking
- Apply to and obtain funding for graduate school
- Explore tools for career development and advancement
The Career Service's hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* Available for scheduled appointments after 5pm
For questions or to schedule an appointment, please email the career counselors at email@example.com.